New Zealand

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wellington and Beyond

So I didn’t update anything while in Wellington because I was too focused on getting pictures up which personally I find more fun then reading a blog, so I hope everyone enjoyed them! Wellington was really great though, so beautiful, but it rained the majority of our time there. We have been doing a great job of bringing the rain with us everywhere we go, thank you Delaware. We ferried over from Wellington to the South Island and stayed in Blenheim for a night, one of the sunniest parts of New Zealand, and yes you guessed it—it rained. We are now in Christchurch where it has been overcast, damp, and rainy for the past three days which is really unfortunate because I love this city and can’t stand the cold rain. We’ve managed to have a good time though and this afternoon a couple of us are going for high tea! Tomorrow we’re off to Mt. Cook for a night, then Lake Tekapo for 2 nights. Then it’s on to Dunedin for 6 nights, back to Auckland for one night and home! This trip has really flown by already, I can’t believe we only have a week and a half left here! I don’t think I’m going to enjoy coming back to the real world and only having four days of recuperation. Yuck! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment